Weed control can be implemented on any plant growing where it is not wanted.
The species requiring weed control may be declared a weed or invader plant by the conservation of agricultural resources ACT43 of 1983. However, where this is not the case, we have the right to decide what plants we consider to be weeds.
A weed treatment can be conducted on both alien or indigenous plant species, ranging from herbs and shrubs to trees. Some of our typical weed control treatments include paved areas, roads, industrial factories, farm stores, fence lines and construction sites.
Why Consider a Weed Treatment?
- Weeds damage the image of businesses, commercial properties and residences as it is seen as neglect or poor housekeeping.
- Weeds create harborage for unwanted insects and pest species such the black crickets, rats and harvester termites. Therefore, creating a need for further pest control services
- In industrial areas, during the winter months, dry weeds near factories or stores can cause a fire risk
- Larger plant species can damage roads and paving
- Weeds reduce the density of lawns and affect the aesthetic value of grass
We as the Pest Control Pros use effective environmentally friendly herbicides to control weeds.
The herbicides attack both the germinating seeds as well as the growing weeds to ensure long term control.
We recommend repeating the weed treatment on a regular basis to prevent re-growth.
Our weed control treatments, unlike those provided by alternative pest control companies, are guaranteed
For All Pest, Bird & Termite Control Needs!
Contact us on 086 111 3645 or fill out our Contact Us Form and we’ll call you